Wednesday, 31 August 2011

New Songs Top 20 Chart

1. Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
2. LMFAO Featuring Lauren Bennett & GoonRock - Party Rock Anthem
3. Lil Wayne Featuring Drake - She Will
4. Maroon 5 Featuring Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
5. Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
6. Bad Meets Evil Featuring Bruno Mars - Lighters
7. Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
8. Lil Wayne - How To Love
9. One Republic - Good Life
10. Britney Spears - I Wanna Go
11. Pitbull Featuring Ne-Yo - Give Me Everything
12. Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight
13. Adele - Rolling In The Deep
14. The Band Perry - If I Die Young
15. Gym Class Heroes Featuring Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts
16. Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory
17. Rihanna - Cheers (Drink To That)
18. DJ Khaled Featuring Drake - I'm On One
19. Cobra Starship Featuring Sabi - You Make Me Feel
20. Brad Paisley Duet With Carrie Underwood - Remind Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites